Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pucks and Ducks

Mmm...I love this goofball. And I have to admit I'm really digging his facial hair right now. He had a goatee once when we were first married, and I think I pretended to like it just because it was different, but I can honestly say that I am attracted to the beard. Very mountain man burlesque. In a good way. Just had to show you all. I was trying to get a nice picture, but he was giving me the "dead fish" smile. Kind of like the "dead fish" handshake, limp, lifeless, the effort is there, but the heart is not...only on your face. So he got this one instead. 


And here's me. I've decided that I need to take more pictures of me this year. I mean...not just me, but me and the kids. I'm pretty infamous for getting an inordinate amount of pictures of the kids and some of Craig and NONE of me. I'm sure my kids will want to know what I looked like growing up. Want to know that yes, I once had class...style...grace...no wrinkles...etc. Okay, maybe going a little too far on the first three, but no wrinkles yet. I think part of my problem was that I only shot with my 50mm lens on my camera and it's near impossible to take a picture of yourself in that thing, let alone me AND the kids. I got a wider angle lens for Amber's wedding last year, though, so no excuses anymore.

 Craig has his championship hockey game tonight and I found these rummaging through some of my picture files. Posting these in honor of the game (last game he scored the winning point in the last minute of the game!!....like I would marry a guy who wouldn't...)The kids thought this was absolutely hilarious. This was before Christmas, but Linus reminds me everyday still that when he grows up, he's going to play hockey just like Daddy. Atta boy.
Mighty Ducks, right?? Quack.

No comments:

Post a Comment