Thursday, April 19, 2012

Easter. Late.





Egg hunts are just the best. Chloe would agree with full heart, and she and Linus had a blast decorating eggs as well. Odell enjoyed watching while munching on animal crackers and squawking when she wanted her drink from her high chair next to the table. We also had a lovely morning on Sunday, finding eggs (Easter Bunny was very creative in where he hid those eggs- in fact there's still one hidden in our curtains in the front room, but don't tell Linus, he's still looking for it). Then we cuddled up on the couch and watched the new bible videos on Christ. I cried, the kids asked a couple of questions, then we pushed the fast forward button to rush and get ready for church since it started an hour early beginning Easter Sunday.
Tonight I am sitting on the couch with my fleece blanket, eating Goldfish (my secret indulgence) and drinking cream soda (...my real secret indulgence) and watching You've Got Mail because I found it in the $5 bin at Wal-Mart and couldn't pass it up. Craig is playing basketball at church, should be home right in time for the final kiss and sit and scoff at it and completely ruin the moment. As usual. And then I'll kiss him and tell him to go take a shower because he will stink.
And that's all I have to say. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment